Water can help as it has the tendency to burn fats and acts magically in loosing weight. Water intake is very beneficial for human body. All the vital organs contain a considerate amount of water. Like kidney comprises of 79%, Muscles 72%, Heart 73%, Blood 85%, Lungs 83%, Brain 90% of water.
Nutritionists say that we usually get confuse between hunger and thirst. Our body is in dire need of water while we stuff our stomachs with food. Hence, a glass of water is the solution of the temporary hunger.
Deficiency of water can cause malfunctioning of body systems or organs. Fats and calories accumulation can be reduce by water if taken in following five steps.
- Drink at least 250 ml of water on an empty stomach right after waking up in the morning.
- Water will do wonders if you drink 250 to 500 ml of it, one hour before the breakfast.
- 100 to 200 ml of water after every cup of tea or coffee.
- 250 to 500 ml of water 20 minutes before taking a meal.
- And 300 to 600 ml of water before going to bed.
Drinking water on an empty stomach helps in activating the enzymes. Which are essential for quick digestion. Thus for a healthy smart body, water is very essential.
Water can help, if you don’t believe just try it once.